NAKED THE RETREAT
ANOTHER WORD FOR GETTING REAL
A 10-day retreat to dive into the depth of you. Strip yourself bare, take off what you don’t need.
Let go and liberate. Are you ready to breathe life back into your very being?
OUR ABILITY TO JUMP OUTSIDE OF OUR COMFORT ZONE
This is not just about taking our clothes off. Can we get naked in our words, actions, feelings and thoughts?
EVERYTHING BEHIND THE THICK CURTAINS OF LIES AND PAIN
Simon and Dara have designed a 10 day fun, revolutionary retreat, taking you on a physical, emotional and mental journey. Combining yoga, dance, meditation, communicating transparently, sharing circles, connection and healthy eating.
WHY THIS RETREAT?
Because we want you to be free. But not just for the sake of liberation. We know that your creative potential grows exponentially when you tap into your true self. The energy that is freed when you no longer need to protect yourself from something that does not exist (aka Mr. F.E.A.R. – False Evidence Appearing Real) will quite naturally pour itself into service on a deeper level – to yourself and everything around you.
NAKED – The Retreat is not just another retreat. It’s a playground.
It’s the soil where we cultivate the seeds of our grand vision:
A community, a tsunami of courageous people daring to be great.
The emergence of a new human being, a growing tribe of liberated minds who risk to express themselves in their entirety
THIS ISN’T FOR EVERYONE.
IT WILL BE A FIT FOR YOU IF:
You are ready to breathe silence into the noise
You are ready to unclothe your words
You are ready to get NAKED
You believe in the GIFT of giving
You are ready to dance away fears
You are ready to shake out your anger
You are ready to belly laugh your way out of life’s dramas
You want to love like you’ve never loved before
THE JOURNEY INCLUDES
- A deeper inquiry into NAKEDness – in all aspects of the word
- Daily movement practice to open up your body and mind to create space within (Qigong and Yoga)
- Transformative dance and cathartic practices
- Radical Intimacy (Into-me-I-see)
- Communication practices that will transform the way you relate with others (Transparent communication, Sharing Circles, mirroring)
- Play, connect, immerse, feel
- Active, guided, walking and silent meditations
- Daily morning writing practice (learn how to communicate nakedly with yourself)
- Intentional breathing practices that unlock suppressed emotions
- Emotional release (how to face suppressed emotions and integrate them through feeling deeply)
- Bodywork through consensual touch
- Menus feature homemade gourmet vegan meals, using local vegetables.