Our events have no set price tags. It feels more aligned to us to leave the evaluation of what you will receive up to your generous heart. After all, how are we to know what you will experience? We cannot put a price on an infinite offering, any number would simply be too low.
For NAKED we ask for a non-refundable deposit that ranges between 700 to 1200 euro depending on the venue we choose. It covers accommodation on site, materials, chef and abundant vegan menu for the 10 days. It does not include the facilitation of the NAKED process that Dara and Simon offer. The refundable deposit signifies your commitment to the process and makes sure that the available spaces are filled with those willing to fully engage.
You choose your final “gift forward” at the end of the 10-day experience, which reflects the value you have received and what you want to gift to support our mission to continue creating safe community spaces, so that the art of NAKED can spread worldwide.
If the deposit creates a paywall for you and you really feel this is for you, please contact us. So far on almost every retreat we have offered one or two NAKED scholarships to people who were financially challenged. We can do that because we are continuously supported by our community of global NAKEDeers.
Love finds a way. Everything else finds an excuse.
of exchanging gifts to get NAKED with us:
- A one off cash payment at the end of the retreat
- Monthly / quarterly payments
- Become our PATREON
- other non-monetary exchanges that live in your resources, gifts and talents – exchange of venues, services, web design, photography, video production, databases, personal assistant etc.
- you may want to organise a retreat in your country and we’ll show up and facilitate.
- maybe you have a retreat centre you want us to host a NAKED at
- you may be in a position to gift one million euros, which would enable us to create our “Centre Of Evolution” to gift these and other liberating experiences to more people.
- your own unique offering that we haven’t thought about and can help our cause
- a mix of all or any of these